Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer

In all honesty, I thought that once school got out, that I would be able to take a break from everyone and everything. Fuck, was I wrong. Not only am I not able to get away from people, I still have to do hella shit and deal with hella people's bullshit. Damn, reality fucking check.
What I hate about summer:
  • Whenever I go out, my sister just stays home and cleans. When I come back, I get lectured about being lazy and I should've cleaned more before I left and such. Haha, funny thing is I DO CLEAN and my sister is hella obsessive compulsive about cleaning. Everything has to be SUPER, SHINY, clean. Things need to be lined up correctly, the dishes can't be like this. The forks can't face this way, they have to face that way. I can't leave my hair spray out or she'll murder me.
    -Bitch, you really need to calm down. Cleaning was never that serious and if it's clean, there is no need for you to be going back and recleaning it. That's fucking ridiculous.
  • I still get questioned. I'll sit here, on the computer, writing or reading, or playing Frontierville, and I get that, "Malisssaaa, what are you doing?" every five minutes. When I go out, I get a fucking survey full of questions. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. It's hella irritating to me because my mom hella doesn't believe anything I say. It's not like I'm lying or anything. I'm going to my friend's house, that's it, you need to calm your ass. Just because I have a boyfriend, does not mean that I'm lying about everything I do so I can go and see him.
  • Bitches stay trying to create old drama. Sigh.
In all honesty, I really just want to get away for the summer. I don't want to deal with people from Logan or anywhere else. I just want to lay on the beach, stare at the sky, listen to the crashing of the waves, and rest.